About Me

My photo
I am a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. Stamping is #1 of all crafts in my life right now. Married to Lee; 2 children; 4 grandkids; and one pig Poinker.

Friday, January 28, 2011

Birthday invitation and favor purse

Looky here and see what I just did for one of my club members.  Her 6 year old daughter is having a 'tea party' birthday.  She asked me to make the invitations and a party favor purse to hold little "girlie" things in.
The invitation die is not Stampin' Up! (it is a Sizzix) but I had to do something.  The party favor purse is a pattern template off the Stampin' Up! website.  I did the inside information on the computer.
Pretty cool, huh?  The DSP paper is not Stampin' Up! but that's the color choice of the customer and she will cut letters for their names to go in the circle on the favor purse.  I used the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder and the big shot to create the embossed look.
 
Pretty good, if I say so myself. That little teacup is so stinkin' cute. I will have to do something with that stamp.  Little notecards would be a good idea.
I guess I will close for now and get this posted.  Thanks for stopping by and happy pigtrails to you, pinkpigy@aol.com
http://www.janerappleyea.stampinup.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment